Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Shaved Ice!

Summertime Activities, Day 7

Our small town was recently blessed with a new addition--KZ's Shaved Ice! I've been there several times already and as far as I'm concerned, on a hot summer night, a good shaved ice is the bomb.

These are pretty good-sized cups and we had eaten some before I took the picture. Normally they are $1.50 but if you add ice cream to the mix, you pay an extra $.50. Of course I always add ice cream. Duh. Computer Geek is holding Tiger's Blood and I have Butter Pecan. 
We enjoyed the summer night on the swing, getting brain freeze.

1 comment:

  1. I should be paying you as my Transatlantic Cultural Studies mentor - Shastas now shaved ice! It's like the Inuits and their dozens of names for snow!

    ReplyDelete

You won't be paid for it, but at least you'll know that you have contributed intelligence to the universe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...