Sunday, July 13, 2014

Lemonade

Reveling in summer, Day 12



Certain drinks just scream “summer.”  Lemonade is one of them. I know, because it happened to me.

Last night Computer Geek and I were traipsing the aisles of our local Walestial Kingdom when I heard a shriek from an end-cap in the snack section. My immediate reaction was to cover my ears lest the sound came from an uprooted mandrake and I perish.*

Further investigation showed that it was only this bottle of lemonade, loudly proclaiming SUMMER! This was no ordinary bottle of lemonade, though. It was sparkling lemonade which means that it tastes like lemon pop!**




When I got home I realized I was sorely lacking in the strawberry garnish and tropical umbrella area, but there's always next summer.

* Cheap Harry Potter reference
** Disclaimer: Normally I like to make lemonade with real lemon juice but given the screaming and all, I chose this aspartame enhanced imitation. I was not compensated in any way by the Walestial Kingdom for showcasing their product. Sometimes I just like stuff without being paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You won't be paid for it, but at least you'll know that you have contributed intelligence to the universe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...