Saturday, May 8, 2010

Almost there...

The Great Dreaded Moving Day of 2010 [please let there be only one!] is upon me, and tonight I will be sleeping in the infamous Toothpaste House.  I took a picture of it this morning but do not have time to download it. The exterior is a lovely shade of Gleem, with teal trim.

As soon as I finish posting this, I will be an unplugged woman for about a week. Men (one man and two boys) are standing by, waiting to yank the cables out of the back of my computer. I feel like Captain Von Trapp when the bad guys were waiting for him to finish singing Edelweiss.

The local phone company says I should only be offline for about a week. I'm not holding my breath. The last move it took them two weeks to transfer internet service from one house to the next.  I will miss you all.

Until then..may you have a wonderful May with absolutely no snow.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the excitement. Hope all went well. By the time you read this you should have everything ship-shape (did I really say that?)

    There's something really nice about a new and unfamiliar place. It's almost like being on holiday and getting to stay for as long as you like...or as long as you like it. From what I've heard, I think you'll fall in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for you. I'm sure this will turn out to be a positive adventure for all of you. Randi, you have an amazing outlook on life. You'll bring sunshine wherever you go.

    Happy Mother's Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete

You won't be paid for it, but at least you'll know that you have contributed intelligence to the universe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...