Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Serenity 3-7-2010


Last fall I wrote a post about my daughter's and husband's employer, L.L. Cool Guy, shown here getting ready to take my 4th graders on a helicopter ride.

I gave him an alias out of respect for his privacy. Lately though, I have decided that I am extremely proud to have met his acquaintance, extremely grateful to have been the beneficiary of his unending generosity, and feel extremely lucky that I have family members that he keeps employed.

If you feel so inclined, please Go Here to find out more about this amazing individual.

His story is perfect Sunday reading material, I think.

8 comments:

  1. Good story, Randi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie M: Thank you. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A truly generous and kind man. Thanks for sharing this moving story Randi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. septembermom: I'm so glad you liked it. He's been an inspiration in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this Randi. It was really inspiring. Not only is the world a better place for what he contributes, but from a personal point of view, I rest a wee bit easier knowing he's there if you or someone in your family ever needs the kind of help he can offer in a crisis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janice: I agree, the world is a better place--he sure doesn't need to worry about that. He takes his charity to heart. He doesn't simply write a check to an organization and call it good, he listens to real needs and fulfills them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ken: They say it takes one to know one... :)

    ReplyDelete

You won't be paid for it, but at least you'll know that you have contributed intelligence to the universe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...