Friday, August 23, 2013

I Have Eggselent Friends

I have a few friends who are telepaths.  Some mornings I get up, ready to make breakfast, look in my egg carton and say to myself, "Uh-oh. We only have two eggs left."

My telepathic friends hear that. In less than 48 hours one of them shows up at my door and hands me a gift from the gals back at the coop. It's amazing how that works.

Some days, more than one telepathic friend shows up bearing eggs. No problem. I just go into baked-good overdrive and everyone is happy.

This morning while preparing breakfast burritos, I had to stop and take a picture of the eggs before I cracked some open. When you think about it, eggs are simply lovely.

Stop and enjoy the little things.

5 comments:

  1. I love this post, Randi! How wonderful to have telepathic friends!! And for you to go into baking mode...well, that's really cool.
    And you know...you are right: Eggs are simply lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becky: Hello, my eggselent friend! Having telepathic friends definitely has its benefits. In fact, shortly after I published this post, a friend showed up with 18 eggs in hand (well, in a carton.) And he doesn't even read my blog! :)

      Delete
  2. Pretty good, Randi. Did you get that telepathic box I sent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I telepathically sent you a thank-you note. Didn't you get it? I hope so, because it had LOTS of money in it!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

You won't be paid for it, but at least you'll know that you have contributed intelligence to the universe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...