Thursday, May 31, 2012

Our NoJo Baby Bedding Arrived!

Last Sunday I posted my good news about winning a NoJo infant bedding set. Yesterday the set arrived in the mail so I hurried over to Em's house.  We were already surprised that I had won the bedding set, but we were even more surprised when we opened the boxes!

On the NoJo website, each infant collection (and they have many!) has a basic set with additional coordinating items available.  We assumed we were getting the basic 6 piece set, which on its own overjoyed us. I really could not believe my good luck in winning such a high-quality bedding set, especially right after Em had given birth. When Em started pulling the items out of the boxes, we soon realized that I had won far more than a basic set. I had won the mother-lode of NoJo Alexis Garden coordinating nursery goodies!

Included were a crib mobile, 3 fitted sheets, a window valance, a diaper stacker, a pink baby blanket, wall decals, a 3-piece wall decor set in frames, a bumper guard, a lamp, a comforter, a dust ruffle, a sheet saver, an infant-sized security blanket, and a hamper!


Miss Baby Elephant stretched out on her new NoJo Alexis Garden quilt.


Daughter Em with her amazing stash of NoJo swag

I was stunned that I received the entire collection.  Em loves the Alexis Garden collection because she is partial to reds, and it is not very often that an infant girl collection comes with red accents. [Notice that the living room wall behind the collection is red, hmm?]

Now you're probably wondering how you can score a fantastic baby bedding set for yourself, right? Well, if you're not a chance-taker like I am, you can go to the NoJo website to find a list of stores where you can purchase all the matching items needed to adequately spoil your newborn. However, if you're like me and believe that real people can actually win amazing prizes, then ENTER TO WIN RIGHT HERE a NoJo bedding set of your own!  

If you want to be updated about new products and contests or learn organizing and decorating tips for your nursery, then give NoJo a big LIKE on Facebook!  In fact, even if you have no need for nursery bedding, go give them a big LIKE on Facebook anyway, just because they were so generous to the Queen of Quang.  I know I'll be liking LOVING NoJo forever!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!! I'm so happy for all of you! The baby is so cute and Em is radiant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas in June. What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! You are a lucky little duck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Septembermom: Thank you, Kelly for your sweet comments about my girls. I agree with you on their loveliness. :)

    Auntie M.: That's what it feels like!

    CMC Jill: I think the new granddaughter has brought me the luck, because I think she knows all the goodies are for her! :)

    ReplyDelete

You won't be paid for it, but at least you'll know that you have contributed intelligence to the universe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...