Monday, December 19, 2011

Anything Embarrassing Happen to YOU Lately?

A friend dropped by on Saturday with a plate full of fudge. (I swear I was born lucky.) We chatted for a few minutes and then I pushed her out the door so I could gorge on the fudge she had to leave. After we said our goodbyes and she closed the front door, my son looked at me and said, "Boy, I bet you are embarrassed."

I couldn't think of any social sins I committed during the course of our conversation, so I asked Weston, "Why should I be embarrassed?"

"Because the back of your skirt is tucked into your underwear."

AAAAGGHH!

8 comments:

  1. What?? You wear skirts AT HOME? Do you also wear pearls like Mrs. Cleaver??!! Funny stuff, Randi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky: You forgot my high heels and feather duster! :) Yeah, I WISH I were like June---cleans all day, never gets dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Love it!
    Have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ken: Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that's hysterical. Did you ever have your back to her though? Is it possible that she didn't have the pleasure of seeing that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jill: I tried to recall after she left whether I turned around for any reason and I don't think I did. I may have been in too big of a hurry to end the conversation so the fudge-gorging could begin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becky's comment is making me laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. septembermom: I know! She's so funny--love her!

    ReplyDelete

You won't be paid for it, but at least you'll know that you have contributed intelligence to the universe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...